The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
The National Center for Traumatic Stress Network
Offers an Educators toolkit for helping students who have been traumatized.
You can view this helpful video below, or for more information & resources on training opportunities or tool kits for educators please visit https://learn.nctsn.org/
Darkness to Light
- Nationally available training that can help you learn how to prevent, recognize, and react responsibly to child sexual abuse.
- Prevent Now program: assists and supports communities in creating sustainable child sexual abuse prevention inititives that increase awareness, education, and prevention, and advocacy.
- A Mobile App: Stewards of Children prevention toolkit: the first of its kind mobile app that will equip adults with the skills and resources necessary to recognize, prevent, and respond to child sexual abuse. This toolkit app is available on AppStore and Google Play
- Information on community initiatives
- How to guides on talking with your kids about body safety and books on sexual abuse prevention
- Educational videos
- National and State wide resources
Educational Website Resources
Myths about Child Sexual Abuse "Social acceptance of myths silences victims and encourages public denial about the true nature of this silent epidemic. Accurate information is key when confronting and preventing child abuse". To learn more Please visit: https://www.onewithcourage.org/learn-the-signs/Download PDF