There are many ways you can make a financial donation to C.A.C.WA.
- You can donate to a center in your community, click here to find a location near you.
- You can become a member by clicking here and filling out our membership form. Your membership dues help us work to ensure that all children in Washington have access to an effective, compassionate, and comprehensive community-based response to abuse.
- Your employer may also be able to match your donation through its workplace giving program or even participate as a corporate sponsor of C.A.C.WA.
- Additionally you can ask a community service organization to donate to C.A.C.WA.
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Washington is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization & contributions are tax deductible.
You can support CACWA every time you shop at Amazon.com.
1. Go to smile.amazon.com.
2. Log into your Amazon account.
3. Search for CACWA in the charity search area near the top of the page.
4. Shop and Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible Amazon-smile purchases to a charity of your choice.
Remember, every little bit helps!
To make a donation to the Marcee J. Stiltner Scholarship Fund please follow these steps.
1. Click on the donate button below.
2. Enter a dollar amount.
3. Specify the Marcee J. Stiltner Scholarship Fund in the “Special Instructions” section.
Thank you again for your gift towards fulfilling Marcee’s wish to train more CACWA advocates and bring healing to young victims of abuse.
For more information please call 360-753-3703.